General Rules :
- No Photos & Video are allowed in the Main Dungeon without getting permission from the Management. They have the right to deny or allow in certain areas of the club.
- Cell Phones are allowed outside of the Blue Room in the Main Dungeon Space as long as it is not disturbing a Scene in progress. Please be mindful of others around you and use the silent mode on your phone.
- Chicago Rose prohibits Concealed carry on the premises pursuant to 430 ILCS 66/65. Other weapons like Knives etc are strictly prohibited. Violators of this rule will be asked to leave and possibly banned..
- You must be Sober & Drug free when entering. You will be asked to leave the dungeon if it makes other people uncomfortable around you. The Chicago Rose is a Drug Free environment.
- Nudity is allowed at The Chicago Rose as long as you have a towel to sit down in the Shared Social Seating area or outside. A limited amount of towels are available by request.
- You Must get Permission before touching someone.
- Please respect the boundaries of the person if he/she is wearing a collar or any marking that shows belonging to another person.
- You must be 18 or older to enter the Dungeon. you will be asked to provide a valid ID or Passport. Failure to provide one will deny you entry.